The Oakland personal injury attorneys at Mary Alexander & Associates have been representing injury victims in Oakland with cases such as:
- Car Accidents in Oakland
- Truck Accidents in Oakland
- Motorcycle Accidents in Oakland
- Fatal Accidents in Oakland
- Pedestrian Accidents in Oakland
Personal Injury Attorneys in Oakland, California
Our Oakland personal injury attorneys have the experience and knowledge to help injury victims in Oakland get the compensation they deserve. Our personal injury attorneys in Oakland use creative and innovative strategies to ensure that you are compensated for the injuries caused by the negligence of others.
Contact an Oakland Personal Injury Attorney Today!
If you or a loved on has been injured in Oakland and need the assistance of an Oakland injury lawyer, please contact us by calling (877) 454-9315 or contact us online. We offer free case evaluations with our Oakland personal injury attorneys.
General Information About Oakland
Oakland is a port city in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was incorporated in 1852 and has a population of 390,724. Oakland is surrounded by other East Bay cities such as Emeryville, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro, Piedmont and Albany.
Oakland is considered to be one of the most diverse cities in the country. It is located just across from San Francisco and is connected to the city by the world famous Bay Bridge. Oakland was also ranked #5 on the New York Times top places to go in 2012.
Some famous landmarks of Oakland, California are the Western Pacific Depot, Cameron-Stanford House, Heinold's First and Last Chance Saloon, Tower to General John C. Fremont, the Paramount Theatre and the Tribune Tower.
Directions From Oakland
- Take the CA-24 ramp on the left to Walnut Creek/San Francisco/Hayward
- Merge onto I-980 E
- Take exit 2B to merge onto I-580 W toward San Francisco
- Take exit 19A on the left to merge onto I-80 W toward San Francisco
- Partial toll road
- Take exit 2C for Fremont St
- Turn left onto Fremont St
- Continue onto Front St
- Turn left onto Pine St
- Turn left onto Montgomery St
- Destination will be on the left