Jennifer L. Fiore
Location: San Francisco, California
Phone: 415-966-2626, 415-966-2626
Explanation of me:
Jennifer L. Fiore is a trial attorney with Mary Alexander & Associates, P.C., representing clients in serious injury and wrongful death claims throughout California.
Unlike most of her peers, Jennifer started her career in admiralty and maritime personal injury law, a particularly complex specialty that requires lawyers to master a host of intricate statutes and strategies. This experience prepared her for the complicated, often technical personal injury and product liability cases that Mary Alexander & Associates is known for taking on – and winning.
Whether she is representing injured Jones Act seaman, cruise ship passengers, automobile or trucking accident victims, or those who have suffered childhood sexual abuse or neglect in nursing homes, Jennifer’s goal is always the same: to help those who have suffered. And that’s something she began doing long before she sat for the bar exam. Before law school, Jennifer was a business administrator for a San Francisco nonprofit that houses the families of children receiving treatment for life-threatening illnesses.
Known for her composure under fire and commitment to clients, Jennifer’s results stand out clearly. She is dedicated to pursuing justice and her clients’ success. Since 2013, she has served on the governing board of the Consumer Attorneys of California. Along with other members of the team, Jennifer was named Trial Lawyer of the Year by Public Justice Foundation in 2014 for the outstanding contribution to the public interest in People of California v. Atlantic Richfield.
When not in a courtroom or the office, you can find Jennifer in the East Bay area with her husband and children. She volunteers in her children’s schools and presently serves as President of the Parent Teacher Student Association.
Areas of Practice
· Personal Injury
· Maritime Personal Injury Law
· Wrongful Death
· Products Liability
· Sexual Abuse
· Elder Abuse and Neglect
· U.S. District Court Northern District of California
· U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
· U.S. District Court Central District of California
· U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
· University of San Francisco School of Law, JD
· University of California, Santa Barbara, BA Political Science, International Relations and Italian Cultural Studies
· Editor, FORUM, 2014 to present
· Privacy Rights Protect Against the Discovery of Alternative Stressors, FORUM
· Raising More than a Triable Issue to Defeat Summary Judgment, FORUM July/August 2015
· Editor-in-Chief, Maritime Law Journal, Volume 11, 1999
· ABA Mastering Medicare Webinar, December 2013
· Adjunct Professor, Admiralty and Maritime Law, Golden Gate University School of Law, 2003
Honors and Awards
· Northern California Superlawyer, 2015 to present
· Named one of the “Best Attorneys of America,” Rue Ratings, 2015 to present
· Pubic Justice Foundation, Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2014
· Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
· Selected as a Rising Star by Superlawyers, 2009 – 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
· Consumer Attorneys of California, Board of Governors, 2013 to present
· American Bar Foundation, Fellow, 2014 to present
· American Association for Justice, Member
· American Bar Association, Member
· Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
· San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member