Oakland Law Firm for Injuries From Bad Security
Negligent security is a big problem in California. It can lead to physical attacks and result in serious, life-changing injuries. If you or a loved one was seriously injured — and if proper security measures were not in place — then you might be able to recover significant compensation from the owner of the property.
Call (415) 966-2626 today or contact our San Francisco bad security law office online today. We provide free initial consultations and aggressively pursue maximum compensation so you can focus on your recovery.
Oakland Bad Security Lawyer: An Owner’s Liability
Property owners can be held liable if they fail to take reasonable precautions to prevent attacks and other violence. This could include:
- Inadequate staffing levels
- Lack of security cameras or insufficient lighting
- Defective locks or security systems
- Attacks by security personnel or other employees, including the use of extreme force
- Insufficient security in high-crime areas
- Insufficient security at a location with past instances of violence
- Inadequate campus security staffing or other measures
There is a much greater possibility of crime and injury when proper security measures are not in place. Providing such measures is one of the most important responsibilities of a property owner. Failing to do so puts the safety and lives of the public at risk.
At Mary Alexander & Associates, P.C., we take these cases very seriously. We not only strive to protect our clients’ rights and obtain compensation for their injuries, but we know our work could help prevent similar incidents from occurring down the road.
Common Places Where Negligent Security Is an Issue
It is important for all businesses to provide a safe environment for their customers and patrons. However, bad security cases tend to occur at some locations more than others, including:
- Bars and nightclubs
- Apartment complexes
- Parking garages and parking lots
- Dark areas in high-crime areas
- Concerts and sporting events
- Shopping malls
Contact an Oakland Bad Security Attorney
Get the help you need by contacting Mary Alexander & Associates online today. You may also call (415) 966-2626 to schedule your initial consultation and to learn more about our personal injury services.